UX professionals and researchers agree that interacting with web interfcaces has lots of differences that doing it with mobile interfaces.
I’m not discovering anything new. I’m only providing some good redings to deal with this differences:
- Why the Mobile Footer Matters…, by Sam Green on July 2, 2014
- Customizing Help and Tips by Input Type, by Luke Wroblewsi on June 11, 2014
- Scaling User Interfaces: An Information-Processing Approach to Multi-Device Design, by Raluca Budiu on April 13, 2014
- 5 Reasons to Redesign Your Intranet Using Responsive Design, and 4 Reasons Not To, by Kara Pernice on March 23, 2014
- The Pros and Cons of Responsive Web Design vs. Mobile Website vs. Native App, by Armen Ghazarian on February 10, 2014
- Web Sites vs. Web Apps: What the experts think, by Ciprian Borodescu on July 29, 2013
- 10 Ways Mobile Sites Are Different from Desktop Web Sites, by Shanshan Ma on March 21, 2011
Sure you know some more related articles. Please share !!!